Chicken Salad With Nuts and Grapes is the ideal dish for a light lunch or dinner. The chicken salad with walnuts and grapes is especially tasty when served on lettuce leaves and avocado slices or rolls are filled with the mixture, grapes and walnuts give great flavor to the salad and a super nice crunch. I love grapes, but if you don’t like them you can leave them out.
Chicken Salad With Nuts and Grapes, Step by Step Recipe
- ½ cup roasted nuts
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 2 scallions
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
Step by Step Preparation
- Gather the ingredients of the chicken salad with nuts and grapes.
- Place a pan over medium heat and add ½ cups of walnut pieces.
- Cook, stirring and turning constantly until the nuts are lightly browned and they emit their odor.
- Transfer the nuts to a plate to cool.
- Combine cooked diced chicken with mayonnaise, sliced green grapes, sour cream, chopped green onions, sliced celery, walnuts, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Add honey and mayonnaise.
- Serve the chicken salad with nuts and grapes on lettuce or radishes leaves if desired.
- Decorate with slices of tomato or avocado.
Also, Quinoa and nuts are two excellent sources of protein that work very well together and create complementary textures in this beautiful salad.
What do you think of this recipe for chicken salad with nuts and grapes? Leave your comments and visit the Salads category to learn many more preparations.